The program is meant to equip thefoundation representatives in the prison with the legal knowledge necessary to provide advice to prisoners.These legal representatives will enable prisoners to access justice, work with the legal profession and the judiciary, and focuson ensuring that prisoners can realize their right to bail and appeal against unjust sentences.
- To provide legal services to the clients free of charge for both criminal and civil cases
- Legal court representation, including research, investigation, and preparation of cases to bring for prosecution
- General legal consulting and assistance
- Defend the rights of poor and oppressed prisoners
- Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute
- Helping persecuted Christians reclaim their freedom and dignity
- To offer legal aid and financial support to families whose loved ones were unjustly jailed and murdered